Monday 4 April 2011

Return

I'm sorry to anyone who's not been in contact with me the past 3 weeks, this shouldn't be news to you but I'd forgotten to put it on my blog.
It was a very hard decision to make given I was very far away from the earthquake and tsunami, but I decided to return to England early for various reasons, a main one being my family's peace of mind. I'm not sure the whole thing has hit me even yet, my mind's in quite a strange place from relocating so suddenly but I'm taking a week or so to go and work with friends in the woods in Kent, and maybe I'll work things out there. I can only hope the situation in Fukushima and the country as a whole improves soon and with luck I'll be back there for a year (as part of my university course) in 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment