Saturday, 23 August 2014
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
"You should view the world as a conspiracy run by a very closely-knit group of nearly omnipotent people, and you should think of those people as yourself and your friends."
Robert Anton Wilson
"A road is a flattened-out wheel, rolled up in the belly of an airplane."
Posted by Mike at 02:24
Thursday, 7 August 2014
Monday, 4 August 2014
When asked on his religion for Dweezil's birth certificate, Zappa listed his religion as "musician".
Posted by Mike at 15:12
John Taylor Gatto- Seven things school does to children.
- It confuses the students. It presents an incoherent ensemble of information that the child needs to memorize to stay in school. Apart from the tests and trials that programming is similar to the television, it fills almost all the "free" time of children. One sees and hears something, only to forget it again.
- It teaches them to accept their class affiliation.
- It makes them indifferent.
- It makes them emotionally dependent.
- It makes them intellectually dependent.
- It teaches them a kind of self-confidence that requires constant confirmation by experts (provisional self-esteem).
- It makes it clear to them that they cannot hide, because they are always supervised.
Posted by Mike at 14:51
God hides in bad mathematics.
Posted by Mike at 14:49