Monday 6 September 2010

Discovery of the weekend: Glaucillus Marginata

I don't know about you but I think this is absolutely boomting:




Its a mollusc, it looks like that pokemon and it can kill a Portugese Man O' War (as in the badass sometimes-deadly jellyfish).

Recently I've been delighted to find other things that I didn't know existed, such as the fire tornado and the rainbow eucalyptus.
Don't for a second think I consider myself so world-weary that I don't expect to be surprised by anything any more, I just thought I had a fairly good understanding on natural disasters (I thought they stuck to one horrifying concept at a time!), the colours of tree bark (brown no?), and whether pokemon are real or not. And if they are real, where the hell's my Bulbasaur? (Probably down in the ocean vine-whipping a crab.)

No comments:

Post a Comment