Friday 10 December 2010

Yuki and some machines.







The snow has finally turned up- don`t believe me? Here.





Its actually all melted but I`m sure there`s more to look forward to soon.

Now I wanted to show a few of the machines you see about the place. They`re either conventional things but a lot smaller like this tractor (with hand and shadow for scale)...






...or this digger (modelled fetchingly by Hide-San).


Or they`re in this strange category of farming machines that seems to owe a lot to George Lucas`s first 3 star war films.

This one is a close relative of R2D2 for sure. I haven`t seen this machine in action but the name Skyroad Ace makes me want to.

I spend a lot of time thinking about how many worlds this thing has destroyed.

And this to me looks just too menacing to be a run of the mill cherry picker- obviously waiting to have its laser cannon attached and sent out of the hangar.




No comments:

Post a Comment